Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Better Reflection of Me...

So today I planned on doing a photoshoot of us.  I was pumped- yes- "no big deal it's only 37 degrees outside i'm sure it's fine"!  I got ready to go, dressed, make up on, hair did and made sure Ben looked nice- matchy matchy- of course! :) lol (poor guy).  My thought was black & purple for our little photoshoot of ourselves.  I made sure Ben had the tripod ready to go.  We headed out and went to the lakefront.

When we arrived I made our hike down to the lake & man was it COLD!!! NO JOKE!!! :( It was soooo windy down there I really don't think a tripod would have stayed grounded. 

Well needless to say the pictures of "us" wasn't gonna happen it was sooooo dang cold- so we headed up the hill by the car and did get in just a few pictures of ourselves individually. 

I don't know if I was more excited to do our "us" pictures or if it was the fact that last night I was photographed with some photographer friends and totally did not get one decent looking photo of me outta that "fun".  I felt like I needed redemption for not looking sooo silly in front of the camera!  :)

Thanks baby for the pictures you captured of me today - a much better reflection of me and making me think about an indoor studio for days like this! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment