Thursday, November 4, 2010

A day at the Zoo...

Autumn is definitely here and is in full swing.  I was nervous weeks ago when we had really windy days that all the leaves would be gone sooner than expected and that we wouldn't see much of the beautiful "fall colors".  I was also nervous for rain for this particular photoshoot. 

Turns out I had NOTHING to be nervous for, the day turned out to be absolutely perfect!

We met up with Ben, Candy & Charlie at Caribou coffee and I got to know them all a little better.  I was warned that "Charlie doesn't like his pictures taken", and come to find out dad doesn't enjoy pictures taken as much either. :)  I better bring my jokes and my A game for this session. :)

I'm sooo happy to say that I don't believe either claim was correct.  We headed to Milwaukee County Zoo and immediately found some great spots full of "fall color". 

The boys did great for the camera and I'm sooo happy with the pictures that came out of it.

So excited to see the prints we're ordering tomorrow from this session! 







To see more images from this shoot go to: http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/14421324_fEvce#1071081195_d93Vy 

No comments:

Post a Comment