Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Sparkle in her Eye..

I will never forget the day Erika surprised me at work for a visit "just to say hi" and moments later after chatting shared some exciting news- She pulled out her finger and showed off her gorgeous engagement ring! I think we both were crying and shrieking with excitement!  I was sooooo happy for her and knew she was going to marry the man of her dreams. :)

There's a sparkle in Erika's eyes every time she shares the story of how her and Mark met and that there was something special about this guy from the first time they met.  Everytime I'm around Mark & Erika I can feel the love they have for each other and for life.  They are both such a fun, loving couple that makes you happy you're with the one you love as well. 

I've had to privilege to photograph their engagement pictures and recently their wedding day. 

I was sooooo excited to photograph their wedding, Erika has been a friend of mine and from the beginning she's shared with me a ton of ideas and visions for her wedding day.  Erika is sooooooo creative and has amazing ideas.  I too am a very creative person and LOVE LOVE LOVE her creativity and the little touches of details that she put into her day!

I am in love with soooo many things from Mark & Erika's day.  Here's some of my favorite moments and details from their day...

We started the day at Elegance Salon & Spa in New Berlin the ladies there did a fabulous job on their hair & makeup!









Ceremony & First Look at Community United Methodist Church in Elm Grove

 LOVE LOVE LOVE a first look!!!!!!!!!!!! :)





Thank you the amazing Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee- you're property is AMAZING for photos!!!



And the beautiful reception at the Merrill Hills Country Club in Waukesha
Mark & Erika- Thank you sooooo much for choosing me to capture your day!  It was absolutely beautiful!  Thank you again from the bottom of my heart! :)

To see the rest of the images from the wedding check out my smugmug:
http://nakasatophotography.smugmug.com/Weddings/markerika

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    I'm so touched to have such a great friend! You are incredibly talented and our photographer choice was the easiest wedding plan to make :) The blog you created was so thoughtful. Thank YOU for everything you've done!!!

    ReplyDelete