Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Even if it only lasts a few days...

I asked Ben tonight, "Honestly, when's the last time I painted my nails?"  Hah, I have NO idea, and I know he had no idea!  Somewhere in between the time of working retail and learning that manicures don't last forever is when I gave up on even trying to upkeep a color on my nails. 

Something sparked me today... maybe it's my LOVE lately for Navy blue & Pewter - i mean seriously I LOVE IT! I wish I could get married all over again and have those be my colors! :)  I LOVE them together that much!  Or maybe it was just the fact that I haven't walked into Victorias Secret in like maybe a year.  But I was sold on my colors when I saw it on display!  The blues, the silvers and oooo the blue nail polish.  I held everything in me back to restrain from buying the entire collection! :)  I did however walk out with some new shades of eyeshadow. 

I got home tonight and dug through my many many bottles of nail polish and found it- a Navy blue nail polish! Whoot whoot!  And just like that in the many months- probably years since I've really painted my nails- I did it! :)  I love my blue nails even if it only lasts a few days. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment